Honeymoon Special Package @Mussoorie
Stay Period: 1 October to December 19 2020, 5th Jan-31st March 2021
Offer Price: 11500/- Per Couple for 2 Nights Including Taxes
Accommodation for a couple in Honeymoon Special Room
Garlanding & Tika on Arrival
Welcome Drink on Arrival
Daily Fruit Basket & Platter of cookies in the Room
Breakfast & Dinner
Romantic Candle Light Dinner settings with Cake & Apple Wine once during the stay
Flower Bed Decoration once during the stay
Unlimited Tea Coffee on Demand
Two Cups of Lavazza Cappuccino every day
Two Glasses of Almond & Saffron Milk Every Night
Two Mineral water bottles every night
Free use Xbox Play Station for 1 hour once during the stay
10% discount of additional F&B bills
Souvenir at the time of departure
All applicable taxes
Room with Full Safety and Sanitzation
Stay Period: 01 Sept. - 19th Dec. 2020, 5th Jan-31st March 2021
Offer Price: Deluxe Room: Rs. 2610+ taxes (Room only rate)
- We will operate on maximum 50% occupancy to ensure social distancing at all times.
- Guests are required to share their travel history and photo IDâ€™s prior to arrival with the reservations team.
- Mandatory Temperature Checks & Guest Luggage Disinfection at Check in
- Digital check in and check out facility provided with the privilege of paying through payment gateways
- Hand sanitizers installed in public areas
- Frequent cleaning of high touch points in our public areas (including seating area, elevators, door handles, public bathrooms, etc.) with use of hospital-grade disinfectant.
- Our guest rooms are cleaned thoroughly, sanitized with recommended disinfectants.
- Safety kits containing disposable masks and hand sanitizers will be placed in Guest rooms
- Gloves available on request.
- All linen cleaned and sanitized at high temperature.
- Housekeeping service of Guest room will be done only on departure post a 24 hour curing period. The same room would not be used for the next 24 hours.
- No visitors will be allowed in the room as per Government Mandate Norms.
Staff Protocol and training
- Arogya- Setu app downloaded by all our staff members
- Mandatory use of protective gear for all our staff.
- Regular training our staff on CoV-19 prevention and surveillance.
- Daily Health screening of staff
Restaurant and In-room dinning Hygiene
- Restaurant seating rearranged to ensure social distancing
- In Room Dining available
- Introduction of an E-menu that can be viewed by guests on mobile phones
- Rigorous protocol of washing and sanitisation of vegetables, fruits and groceries
- Preparation of food in small quantities to ensure fresh food is served to the guests
- Careful 3 step process of cleaning of utensils with clean up detergent wash, chlorine rinse and final rinse with 60 degree hot water.